Here is the story of "The Sunflower" with a little something special...
Creating an audio accompaniment to the story of "The Sunflower" using Audacity was fairly easy. One component I found tricky was remembering to take my narrative off of pause and stop it so that I would be able to clip the pauses. I also found that I clipped the pauses too short in some areas and it did not allow for a natural flow. I like the music and the two sound effects that I chose for my narrative. They were very easy to add to my narrative. Finding the right sound effects was more difficult than the right music because most of the sound effects I found were silly ones. One problem I encountered is that with moving the .mp3 file to iMovie and then to YouTube, my audio ends sort of suddenly. That is something I would like to work with a little more to prevent in the future.
As a Mac user I had to download the component that allows me to save the file as a .mp3. After a little bit of trial and error I was able to easily figure out how to export it as a .mp3 and then move the file to iMovie in order to create a title.
I really enjoyed this week's exercise and I think it will be helpful while designing my final project.